We will be streaming the worship service live on our Facebook page every Sunday morning
and will have it available as soon as possible for you to watch >>HERE<<.
What you can expect from us:
• Be assured that we have done a thorough cleaning of the facility prior to your arrival.
• The offering plate will not be passed (donations can be left in the bucket as you exit).
• At this time the nursery and Camp Hope (our children’s church program) will not be offered, but we have an option for family worship in the basement if this fits your needs.
What we ask of you:
• We ask that if you feel sick, please stay home. For those who are more susceptible to the effects of COVID-19 (due to age or health conditions), or those who have concerns about being in a public place, please know that you are welcome to stay home. We will be recording the worship service and making it available as soon as possible for you to watch.
• We encourage you to wash your hands before you arrive and as soon as you return home.
• Although we will be seating you 6 feet apart, we highly recommend and welcome you to wear a face mask.
• Please refrain from greeting one another with a handshake. Of course, it is fine to wave to friends & family, but out of concern for one another, please maintain social distance of 6 feet at all times. Do not assume that people will be comfortable with less space because you are.
If you have any questions or concerns on these measures, we welcome you to share them with us.
Thank you for your faithfulness, support and prayer.
The leadership at Hope Reformed Church